- Functional linear regression with functional response, with Marine Carrasco and Jean-Pierre Florens. Journal of Econometrics (December 2017 issue: doi link, last version, Data and code).
- Functional econometrics of multi-unit auctions: an application to the New York electricity market, 2017 (Job market paper).
- Residual demand manipulations and market power in electricity markets, with Étienne Billette de Villemeur and Pierre-Olivier Pineau, 2016 (Working paper).
- Evaluating an interconnection project: do strategic interactions matter?, with Sébastien Debia and Pierre-Olivier Pineau, 2017 (Revised and resubmitted to the Energy Journal, working paper).
Delay in diagnosis and probability of survival: an estimation procedure with an application to melanoma, with Raphael Godefroy, 2017 (Submitted, available on request).
- The Determinants of Entry in The Electricity Generation Sector in OECD Countries: A Focus on Renewable Energy, with Tomasz Koźluk, 2016. OECD Environment Working Papers, No. 111, OECD Publishing, Paris (Available on OECD iLibrary).
Effectiveness of Policies and Strategies to Increase the Capacity Utilisation of Intermittent Renewable Power Plants, with Nick Johnstone and Ivan Haščič, 2013. OECD Environment Working Papers, No. 57, OECD Publishing, Paris (Available on OECD iLibrary).